Happy New Year! Its hard to believe its already 2011!! I just got used to writing ’10 and now I’m going to have to fight every urge to round that second digit now. Like many people I like to write out resolutions and goals to work towards the year. Sometimes I actually follow through on things and sometimes I evaluate my goals for the year and change them (usually around my birthday in September). I have been making a mental list for quite some time now of what I would like to accomplish professionally in 2011 and for the sake of keeping my own word I’m going to share it with you!
- Buy that film scanner I need.
- Get a domain & get serious about doing this blog (consistent posting)
- Donate a couple prints to charity for an auction.
- Participate or have my own (that’s pretty ambitious) gallery showing of my work for a Second Saturday event.
- Get my goodsie.com print store up, running, & prints into peoples homes!
- Work on my portfolio (this is on my list every year it seems)
- Make some serious progress on my book project!
Thats pretty much it for 2011, of course my personal resolution list adds a couple more numbers to that, but whatever. Who cares how many inches I want to lose or how far I’d like to run, right?
Anyway, those are some of the things I’d like to do this year. I know resolutions aren’t for everyone, but do you have anything specific you’d like to get done this next year?? I’d love to hear it.
You must log in to post a comment.